Book your tickets for Burgers Zoo in Arnhem with a big discount! You can order you entry tickets via www.thingstodonetherlands.com from €23.50 for only €17.50!
Visit the most adventurous and most versatile zoo in the Netherlands and come to Burgers Zoo. The zoo where one moment you can experience exciting adventures in the jungle and the other moment the beautiful intense colors of the coral reef in “the Ocean” can be admired and a bit later the animal kingdom in the largest covered Mangrove of the world.
The diverse living conditions:
in civilians, the animals are housed in large-scale living environments that match the environment from which the animals originate. These living environments are:
- Burgers Park, the environment where you enter the park
- Burgers Safari, the East African plain where the cheetah and the lions live.
- Burgers Desert, the endless Sonora and Mojave desert of Arizona in the United States and the north of Mexico.
- Burgers Mangrove, the largest covered in the world
- Citizens Rimba, experience the adventure through the Malay tropical rainforest
- Burgers Bush, experience the magic of the high humidity in combination with dense vegetation, special smells, and sounds
- Burgers Ocean, 8 million liters of water with a penal environment. The largest living coral reef in an aquarium outside Australia
Following the success of last year, Burgers Light will again be organized this year. This year the theme was laid around the lifecycle of fans. Burgers Light has organized from Saturday 23 February to Saturday 9 March. The park then raises extended opening hours and is then open until 9 PM. In this period there is a very low entrance fee from 6 PM for only 10 Euro. Even if the weather gods are less inclined on the day you want to visit Burgers Light, you are more than welcome. The route is largely covered. Click here to order your tickets for Burgers Zoo.